Tuesday, February 14, 2012

~About Amystika~

I love to build. I'm creative and tend to get inspiration from other builds and I enhance what I see. 
I am in love with music. I listen to Hardstlye, dnb, rnb, industrial, goth, ebm, argotech, trance, rock, rap, pop, ballads, and the occasional country song but i'm really picky about it.
I don't follow "trends". I make my own.

*Note: Just because I am online doesn't mean I am at the computer. I have an unlimited net plan. <_<

Yes Amystika came from Criss Angel, but I like it for its real meaning.
"Amystika" means "The Secret Place" in Greek. The meaning really fits the definition. The word "amystika" sounds very mysterious as it is...

1 last thing. Don't expect me to be all over you. Thou shall have no false gods over me! Thou shall honor thy Amystika! Only person I truly need is me. Don't think your exsistance is a life changing discovery for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment