Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sucking In The Artificial Air...

This post is really to clear some things. I've done some talking with people that care about me and I've also done some thinking. From this point on I will be online less frequently or at least afk more often. Its time to make myself more real. I'll explain why.

People I've met tend to tell me "SL is my escape from reality." well to a point this can be "true", but more so it is a crutch for those who can not face their reality. This video that I'm putting in this post might be sick and twisted to some of you, however what the killer says in this video is damn accurate about most of what he says. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foiAz7iZFk. You just need to watch it and listen and fully understand the words.

I don't need a doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment